Trash Talk Volleyball
Trash Talk Volleyball Rules (subject to change)
- First team to 15 points with a 2point lead wins (there is no ceiling, so a set continues until one of the teams gains a two-point advantage).
- You score on every point regardless of possession.
- Serves tipping the net get a do-over.
- Max three touches on your side of the net before the volleyball has to go over to the other side.
- Kids can one bounce-catch-throw. Kid designation will be decided by majority vote...childlike behaviour/ attitude does not qualify one as a kid (Jonathan).
- Loser team dances 15 second dance of shame (after one rehearsal taught by a winning team member), which will be videotaped, so put your best foot forward (usually left foot but don't worry, you have a 50/50 shot of getting it right).
- All other regular volleyball rules apply (unless countermanded by the Authorities.)