Hotel Rooms - Sold Out - Wait List now opened.
To be placed on the Hilton Waitlist, please still fill out the booking form to confirm the name(s) of the guest(s), dates of stay and bed type (still pick which room type but it is not as pivotal since room cancellations come in at all price ranges) so that as soon as a room becomes available we can let you know.
We are so happy you are attending the Ballroom Beach Bash 2019!!!! As you know already due to so many people coming this year the hotel has sold out.
We are working to get cancellations from hotel and hopefully will be able to get a room for you but we wanted to offer some back-ups of nearby hotels just in case. Also, we are offering to cover 2 round trip Uber/Lyft rides per day for anyone competing that has to stay at another hotel!!!
San Diego is one of the # 1 tourist attractions in America and there is no lack of great places to stay, eat and visit. Below are some of our top picks that might interest you. You can book directly yourself so you can use hotel points or any discounts you might have or if you prefer we can book for you.
Closest to Hilton Mission Bay
About a 5 min drive from Hilton, beautiful hotel with waterfront views, outdoor fireplaces, marina and spa. Rates are around $171 and up
Cheapest: Travelodge San Diego Seaworld
Well.... it’s a travel lodge. Near Seaworld, the competition Hilton, and not far from old town San Diego for great Mexican food and site seeing. With rates as low as $75 imagine how many more entries you can do. Drive time within 10 minutes.
And there are many more hotels close by to choose from besides these.
- Self parking - One Space per Room, Ballroom Beach Bash daily flat rate for overnight parking $20.00 per night (reduced from the regular $34.00)
- Valet parking - Not Available
- Secured - Not Available
- Covered - Not Available
- In/Out Privileges - Available
Cab/Supershuttle - Hotel is 6 miles from airport, 10 minutes drive time
- Super Shuttle $13
- Cab $25
From San Diego Int'l (SAN) Lindbergh Field
- Take I-5 north to Sea World Drive exit
- Turn left at the top of the exit.
- Turn right on East Mission Bay Drive.
- The resort is 3/4 mile on the left.
From the I-5 Freeway:
- From I-5, take the Sea World Drive exit and head west.
- Turn right onto East Mission Bay Drive follow past the park.
- The resort is located 3/4 mile on left.